BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel
3200 W Maple Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57107-1302
Phone: 605/336-0650 | Fax: 605/336-1687 | 225 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this hotel near Sanford Health for premium accommodations, attractive rates and a great location near the area's famous and fun attractions.
This pet-friendly Sioux Falls hotel offers guests an experience unlike any other, with premium amenities that aren't available anywhere else in town, like our famous Splash-RAGEOUS Indoor Water Park! You'll also find free wireless Internet access, two on-site restaurants, free parking and an on-site fitness center at this hotel near Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center.
Just outside this Sioux Falls hotel, you'll find shopping at the Empire Mall, exotic animals at the Great Plains Zoo, events at the Sioux Falls Event Center and outdoor adventure at Great Falls Park. We even offer a free shuttle service for shopping in the area. University of Sioux Falls and South Dakota State University are also close by for guests here to visit students.
While in town, try to catch one of Sioux Falls popular annual events like Hot Harley Nights, Hot Summer nights, JazzFest, Winter Wonderland, and Sioux Empire Fair. Sports events are always happening near this Sioux Falls hotel, so you're in the perfect spot to attend the Summit League Championship and other sports championships and playoffs.
Sanford Health®, Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center, Great Western Bank® and Land O'Lakes® are also nearby, which makes this hotel in Sioux Falls a great choice for business, corporate and medical travel, too.
With 60,000 square feet of meeting space, on and offsite catering options, and a central location, this Sioux Falls Best Western is the ideal setting for events large and small, including corporate group meetings, business conferences, sporting events, weddings and reunions.
Book your stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel today and save on an unforgettable Sioux Falls vacation.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool, heated, open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Hot tub
- Cocktail lounge
- Game room, video arcade in pool area
- Exercise facility, open 24 hours, free
- Cold weather hook up
- Indoor pool, heated, Everyone in pool area must have a wristband.
- Local shuttle, courtesy van, local and airport
- Meeting facilities, contain wireless high-speed Internet access
- Banquet facilities
- Universal gym
- Equipment rental, available
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Porterage/bell services
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Safe deposit box
- Cable or satellite television, flat screen HD television in rooms
- Business center, open 24 hours
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Computer modem hookups
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Mail services
- Conference facilities
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Ice/vending machines
- Free parking
- Multilingual staff, speaks Spanish
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Wedding services
- Sunbathing, outdoor pool courtyard seasonally
- Physically challenged services, wheelchair available, portable shower bench
- Physically challenged facilities, ramps, grab bars, roll in showers
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Truck/RV parking, free
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Guest laundry facility
- Outdoor parking, free
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Airport car, Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 7:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
- Children's indoor water play land with 130 feet water slide
- Storage space, available
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 7 package deals available at the best western plus ramkota hotel in Sioux Falls.
Ramkota Welcome Package 1 Night
Enjoy a simple night away. Let the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel in Sioux Falls take care of you.
Drive Wild Package 1 Night
Take a drive on the wild side at Thunder Road Family Fun Park. Enjoy a spin around the go-cart tracks or practice your putting on the 18-hole Mini Golf Course. This great family attraction also features a Climbing Wall, the only Human Foosball Arena and much much more! And when the family has finally run out of gas, shift into neutral and coast into a relaxing stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Sioux Falls Ramkota Hotel.
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun 1 Night
Ladies! Grab your best gal pal and get ready to be pampered. Receive a unique experience focused on your physical, mental and spiritual health. Let the staff at Radiance Day Spa indulge your senses in a relaxing, calm environment. Treat yourself to a soothing massage or experience the refreshing effects of a spa facial. Life doesn't get any better than this!
Zoo Adventure Package 1 Night
Take a stroll through the Great Plains Zoo and Delbridge Museum and visit over 600 animals from around the world! After a fun-filled day of adventure, bring your tired feet back to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel to unwind at our splash-rageous indoor waterpark.
Make a Splash With Us Package 1 Night
It's fun for the entire family! Check out the 500,000 gallon wave pool and swim-up bar or enjoy the Lazy River at Wild Water West! Then spend a relaxing night in a comfortable room at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel in Sioux Falls.
Great Memories Made Here Package 1 Night
The entire family will be asking, are we there yet? Get away from it all and make some great memories with us! Food, fun, and family are the focus at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramktoa Hotel. Enjoy pizza and pop poolside or in the comfort of your guest room. Kids and adults alike will have fun in our Splash-rageous indoor waterpark or in the heated outdoor pool (seasonal).
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus ramkota hotel in Sioux Falls, South Dakota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.573325 / Latitude: -96.770305
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 29, Take Exit 81 to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel.
From: Interstate 90, Whether heading east or west on I-90, take the I-29 South Exit, then take Exit 81 to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
The Great Plains Zoo, located on 45 acres in Sioux Falls, is home to more than 1,000 animals as well as the Delbridge Museum of Natural History. As an accredited member of the Association of Zoos & Aquariums, this South Dakota zoo aims to educate its visitors, as well as focus on conservation efforts.
Visit the zoo to see the new baby rhino in the "Rare Rhinos of Africa" exhibit or get up close to a six-horn sheep in the Hy-Vee Face-to-Face Farm. The zoo offers kids' ZooCub classes that include animal encounters, crafts and stories. Stroll the museum to view the rare collection of 150 animal exhibits. After a fun-filled day at the museum and zoo, check into a comfortable Best Western guest room, for an enjoyable night's rest.
Set just inland of the Lewis and Clark Lake, visitors to the south eastern region of South Dakota find Lewis and Clark Recreation Area. Created by the Gavins Point Dam, the Lewis and Clark Recreation Area is a 25-mile stretch of land that acts as one of four reservoirs on the Missouri River. Guests of the Best Western hotel in Yankton are just minutes away.
The Lewis and Clark Recreation Area proves to be a wonderful destination at any time of year. Summer travelers find an array of aquatic adventures - boating, fishing, and jet skiing are all popular. Other activities like horse back riding and hiking trails are available throughout the year. Many visitors travel south from Sioux Falls, or Canistota.
Sioux Falls JazzFest is an annual, free, three day Blues and Jazz Festival, in Sioux Falls. This outdoor festival is usually scheduled for the third weekend in July in Yankton Trails Park. Schedule to attend this incredible festival to listen to jazz, blues, Latin, reggae, Zydeco, rock, soul and funk music, featured on two stages.
Each year, approximately 75,000 people enjoy the delicious food, beverages and music. Choose a grassy spot on the lawn, for an fun and relaxing afternoon of music. Celebrate a special occasion while at JazzFest, by renting a private tent for your family and friends. During your South Dakota travels, choose a Best Western guest room, for comfortable accommodations and excellent guest services.
Also known as Joe Foss Field, Sioux Falls Regional Airport (FSD) is a civil and military use airport serving the city of Sioux Falls as well as nearby cities like Canistota, Yankton and Mitchell. Set in southeastern South Dakota, the 1,570-acre FSD was originally established as the Sioux Falls Army Air Base, and currently consists of three runways.
FSD is served by several major airlines like American, Delta, United, Allegiant, and Frontier. When flying into Sioux Falls Regional Airport, be sure to find a nearby Best Western hotel in Sioux Falls.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sioux Falls Arena, Sioux Falls Canaries baseball and Sioux Falls Stampede hockey.
- 1.70 mile(s) from Denny Sanford PREMIER, Event Center
- 2.00 mile(s) from Falls Park, Sioux Falls Name Sake
- 2.00 mile(s) from Great Plains Zoo
- 2.50 mile(s) from USS Battleship Memorial
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Sioux Falls
- 3.00 mile(s) from Washington Pavilion
- 4.50 mile(s) from Sioux Falls Trolley, free trolley operates downtown Monday - Saturday.
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sertoma Butterfly House
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Outdoor Campus
- 7.50 mile(s) from Catfish Bay, the greatest show on H2O
- 10.00 mile(s) from Husets Speedway
- 10.00 mile(s) from Jazzfest, free Jazz and Blues Festival
- 11.00 mile(s) from Wild Water West
- 40.00 mile(s) from Christian Music Festival
- 42.00 mile(s) from Royal River Casino
- 300 mile(s) from Mount Rushmore
- 350 mile(s) from Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- 375 mile(s) from Custer State Park
- 0.5 mile(s) from Sanford Fieldhouse, Sanford Fieldhouse and Pentagon Sports Complex, Skyforce Basketball
- 16.00 mile(s) from Grand Falls Casino
- 3.00 mile(s) from Power Brokers Inc
- 3.00 mile(s) from Mid American Motorplex
- 5.00 mile(s) from Zambroz Variety
- 5.00 mile(s) from Simply Perfect
- 5.00 mile(s) from Prairie Star Gallery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Josephines
- 5.00 mile(s) from Home Porch
- 5.00 mile(s) from Great Outdoor Store
- 5.00 mile(s) from Falls Park Farmers Market
- 5.00 mile(s) from Eastbank Gallery
- 5.00 mile(s) from The Bead Company
- 5.00 mile(s) from Sioux Falls Empire Mall
- 8.00 mile(s) from Heather Ridge
- 9.00 mile(s) from The Western Mall
- 9.00 mile(s) from The Bridges at 57th
- 9.00 mile(s) from Scheels
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 4.70 mile(s) from Sioux Falls
- 75.00 mile(s) from Mitchell
- 80.00 mile(s) from Yankton
- 85.00 mile(s) from Sioux City, IA
- 105 mile(s) from Watertown
- 140 mile(s) from Chamberlain
- 180 mile(s) from Omaha, NE
- 205 mile(s) from Aberdeen
- 225 mile(s) from Pierre
- 240 mile(s) from Rochester, MN
- 245 mile(s) from Fargo, ND
- 245 mile(s) from Minneapolis, MN
- 350 mile(s) from Rapid City
- 360 mile(s) from Kansas City, MO
- 375 mile(s) from Sturgis
- 385 mile(s) from Deadwood
- 570 mile(s) from Chicago, IL
- 0.10 mile(s) from UPS
- 0.10 mile(s) from Sencore
- 0.50 mile(s) from USDSU
- 0.50 mile(s) from Hot Stuff Foods
- 0.50 mile(s) from Sonifi
- 2.00 mile(s) from J and L Harley Davidson
- 4.00 mile(s) from Citibank
- 4.00 mile(s) from Avera McKennan Hospital
- 4.00 mile(s) from Sanford Health Systems
- 4.00 mile(s) from Wells Fargo
- 17.00 mile(s) from Showplace
- 1.00 mile(s) from Premier Bankcard
- 18.00 mile(s) from EORS Center
- 0.50 mile(s) from Southeast Technical Institution
- 0.50 mile(s) from USDSU
- 3.00 mile(s) from Killian Community College
- 4.40 mile(s) from University of Sioux Falls
- 4.90 mile(s) from Augustana College
- 6.60 mile(s) from Colorado Technical University
- 47.70 mile(s) from DSU
- 53.50 mile(s) from SDSU
- 62.00 mile(s) from USD
- 69.30 mile(s) from Mitchell Tech
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 0.10 mile(s) from Bike Trails
- 0.20 mile(s) from Walking Trails
- 0.20 mile(s) from Howard Wood Field
- 0.30 mile(s) from Elmwood Golf Course, 27 holes
- 0.50 mile(s) from Sioux Falls Canaries, baseball
- 2 mile(s) from Sanford Pentagon
- 2 mile(s) from Denny Sanford Premier CTR
- 2 mile(s) from Scheels Ice Plex
- 3.00 mile(s) from Carousel Skate
- 5.00 mile(s) from Thunder Road
- 5.00 mile(s) from Washington Pavillion
- 6.00 mile(s) from Catfish Bay
- 6.00 mile(s) from Bloodrun State Park
- 6.00 mile(s) from Strawbale Winery
- 7.00 mile(s) from Skyzone
- 8.00 mile(s) from Husets Speedway
- 8.00 mile(s) from Kuehn Park Golf Course, Par 30
- 8.00 mile(s) from Great Bear Recreation Par, Skiing, showboarding and tubing
- 12.00 mile(s) from Wild Water West
- 12.00 mile(s) from Clay Bird Shotgun Sports
- 12.00 mile(s) from Prairie Green Golf Course
- 12.00 mile(s) from Bakker Crossing Golf Cour, 18-hole par 71 championship golf course
- 12.00 mile(s) from Interstate Auto Speedway
- 19.00 mile(s) from Willow Run Golf Course, 18 hole par 71. Rated four star by Golf Digest
- 20.00 mile(s) from Hunters Pointe Shooting
- Maple Street Cafe, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, our Maple Street Cafe is a full-service restaurant with a menu sure to please the whole family.
- Frankies Bar and Grill, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Frankies Bar and Grill is full-service and located off of the front lobby, serving drinks as well as food. South Dakota Video Lottery is also available. It is a great place to unwind after a long day. We feature 12 flat screen televisions and have the premium sports channels.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Carnaval Brazilian Grill, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Foleys, bar/lounge, American, open for: dinner
- 6.00 mile(s) from Philips Avenue Diner, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 7.00 mile(s) from Sanaa's, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch
- 7.00 mile(s) from Granite City, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 8.00 mile(s) from Spezia, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 8.00 mile(s) from Redrossa Napoli Pizza, bar/lounge, International, open for: lunch, dinner
- 8.00 mile(s) from Minervas, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 8.00 mile(s) from Mama's Ladas, bar/lounge, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 10.00 mile(s) from Bracco, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 12.00 mile(s) from Callaway's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN PLUS Ramkota Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Sioux Falls. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Laura Ingalls Wilder Pageant
De Smet near Huron hosts this family-friendly drama based on the writings of Laura Ingalls Wilder. The event is held each weekend of July.
Corn Palace Stampede Rodeo
Mitchell near Canistota hosts this mid-summer rodeo. See performances, barrel racing, team roping, and more.
4th of July Family Parade & Picnic
The 4th of July Family Parade & Picnic is held at Falls Park in Sioux Falls from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Events include a Fun Run, parade, picnic lunch, and live performances of Shakespeare and from Mogen's Heroes.
The 24th annual Sioux Falls Jazz & Blues Festival is three days and two stages worth of live blues and jazz at Yankton Trail Park
2015 South Dakota Peach Festival
The 2015 South Dakota Peach Festival begins both days at 11 a.m. at Yankton Trail Park in Sioux Falls. Enjoy specialty peach food, drinks, and beer, plus live music, games, and prizes.
76th Annual Sioux Empire Fair
The 2015 Sioux Empire Fair is held at the W.H. Lyon Fairgrounds in Sioux Falls, and features a pro rodeo, horse shows, and live entertainment like Kansas and Foghat.
Hot Harley Nights
Sioux Falls hosts the 20th anniversary of Hot Harley Nights. This fun family-friendly event helps raise funds for the Make-A-Wish South Dakota with events such as a motorcycle parade, silent and live auctions, live concerts, and a pancake breakfast. It all starts Thursday at the J&L Harley Davidson at 5 p.m.
Hot Summer Nites
The sounds of Rock N Roll music, classic Harleys, and beautiful Corvettes accompanied by the smells of great food will fill the air along Philips and Main Avenues in Downtown Sioux Falls starting at 6 p.m.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean