BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel
2111 N LaCrosse Street, Rapid City, SD 57701-7858
Phone: 605/343-8550 | Fax: 605/343-9107 | 267 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 4:00 PM | Online Reservations
The BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel in Rapid City, South Dakota is conveniently located off I-90, just minutes from Mount Rushmore, Crazy Horse Memorial, Badlands National Park, Custer State Park, Reptile Gardens, Rushmore Mall, and Bear Country U.S.A.
Not only is this one of the largest indoor waterparks in the Black Hills, we are the only Rapid City hotel to include six waterpark passes per guest room. Make a big splash on one of our 165 foot waterslides or sail the high seas on our pirate ship..... watch out for water cannons!
Visit downtown and experience local art galleries, fashionable boutiques, and don't miss the City of Presidents statues while strolling through Main Street Square. This Rapid City hotel is also perfect for those visiting family and friends at Ellsworth Air Force Base and the SD National Guard at Camp Rapid.
The BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel is well prepared to handle all your business needs and features 36,000 square feet of meeting and banquet space with all the amenities for a successful conference. Whether it's a corporate retreat, wedding reception, or family reunion, this hotel is perfect for groups of all sizes.
For your convenience, wireless HSIA is available in public areas throughout the hotel. Other amenities offered include Minervas Restaurant, Oak Leaf Lounge & Casino offering video lottery, an exercise facility, business center and courtesy airport shuttle.
Located just 20 minutes from Sturgis, home of the annual Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally, book your stay early for this amazing event.
This pet friendly hotel is perfect for both business and leisure travelers with clean welcoming rooms which include Wi-Fi, cable satellite television, room service, and Sealy® Perfect Sleeper mattresses to help you rest and relax while on the road. Make your next Rapid City vacation unforgettable with a stay at the BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated, ideal for lap swimmers
- Business center, free, 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms. All guest rooms are hardwired for Internet access.
- Exercise facility, open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Dry cleaning, daily pickup and delivery, (excluding weekends)
- Cocktail lounge, great happy hours! Pool tables; video lottery
- Ice/vending machines
- Cold weather hookups
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Airport courtesy shuttle available, 7:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. airport express shuttle complimentary to hotel guests.
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities, capability of hosting from 6 to 1600 guests.
- Banquet facilities, ability to serve a maximum of 1250 guests.
- Fax services
- Hot tub
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- 24-hour front desk
- Porterage/bell services
- Express check out
- Safe deposit box
- Printer available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Video conferencing
- Mail services daily postal delivery.
- Physically challenged services, complimentary wheelchair available thru Front Desk.
- Hearing impaired services TDD available thru front desk.
- Physically challenged facilities main floor of hotel is ground level accessible.
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior/Exterior corridor
- Laundromat, nominal fee
- Late check out, on request - based on occupancy.
- Children's activities, huge indoor waterpark with shooting water cannons from pirate ship deck; 165' slides
- Wedding services, full service catering dept. to assist with planning and coordination of event.
- Conference facilities, easily set per guests specifications.
- Equipment rental
- Ballroom, various set-ups available.
- Local shuttle, complimentary to guests, anywhere within City limits
- Outdoor parking
- Western and Native Decor
- Complimentary coffee in lobby
BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western ramkota hotel in Rapid City.
BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western ramkota hotel in Rapid City, South Dakota is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 44.106165 / Latitude: -103.207165
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 90. The BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel is located at Exit 59, on north side of interstate.
From: Highway 79 South. Travel north on Highway 79 to East North Street, right on LaCrosse. Immediately on the left after you have passed over I-90 is The BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel.
From: Downtown Rapid City. From St. Joseph Street, Main Street or Omaha Street, go north on 5th Street to I-90 East ramp access; exit at 59; left over the overpass and The BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel is on the left.
BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Black Hills Rodeo
Established in 1958 as the Black Hills Winter Show, the Black Hills Stock Show & Rodeo draws over 300,000 annual attendees – and is Rapid City’s largest event.
Held at the Central States Fairgrounds, the 10-day festival features 10 breeds of cattle, and provides livestock and horse events as well.
Don’t miss festivities like the Backyard BBQ Contest, the Banquet & Ball, and the Sheep Dog Trails – and rest easy at the Best Western hotel in Rapid City.
Mount Rushmore National Monument
Started in 1927 and completed in 1939, Mount Rushmore National Memorial is one of the most iconic sights in the United States.
Found in the city of Keystone, the memorial is a tourism staple and a must-see for visitors of the Badlands of South Dakota.
Sitting nearly 6,000 feet above sea level, the sculpture depicts former United States presidents George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
Carefully carved into the granite mountainside, each sculpture is roughly 60-feet tall and is easily visible from the highway.
Visitors are invited to stop at the visitor center, Lincoln Borglum Museum, or trek the Presidential Trail to learn more about this incredible memorial piece of American scenery.
RAP is less than an hour’s drive from the Mount Rushmore National Memorial, and just east of the Black Hill Caverns. Consisting of two runways, this 1,655-acre airport is served by major airlines such as Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, and United Airlines.
Opened in 1997, the Journey Museum and Gardens in Rapid City strives to preserve the heritage of the Black Hills region. The museum presents the 2.5 billion-year-old history of the region through its four prehistoric and variety of historic collections.
Featured exhibits include the Geology Paleontology, Archaeology, Into the Cosmos, and Minnilusa Pioneer collections. Moreover, don't miss the Western Native Gardens and the traditional Sioux arts in the beautiful Duhamel Collection of Native American Artifacts.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 2.00 mile(s) from Musuem of Geology
- 2.00 mile(s) from Journey Museum
- 3.00 mile(s) from Prairie Edge Gallery
- 5.00 mile(s) from Storybook Island
- 6.00 mile(s) from SD Air & Space Museum
- 11.00 mile(s) from Reptile Gardens
- 13.00 mile(s) from Bear Country USA
- 35.00 mile(s) from Mount Rushmore Memorial
- 45.00 mile(s) from Custer State Park
- 45.00 mile(s) from Crazy Horse Memorial
- 0.50 mile(s) from Rushmore Mall, large indoor shopping center
- 1.00 mile(s) from Rushmore Crossing, large outdoor shopping center
- 3.00 mile(s) from Downtown Rapid City
- 4.00 mile(s) from Prairie Edge, Native American Art
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 22.00 mile(s) from Keystone
- 28.00 mile(s) from Sturgis
- 31.00 mile(s) from Hill City
- 42.00 mile(s) from Custer
- 45.00 mile(s) from Lead
- 45.00 mile(s) from Deadwood
- 48.00 mile(s) from Spearfish
- 50.00 mile(s) from Wall
- 56.00 mile(s) from Hot Springs
- 60.00 mile(s) from Belle Fourche
- 171 mile(s) from Pierre
- 273 mile(s) from Casper, WY
- 305 mile(s) from Cheyenne, WY
- 345 mile(s) from Sioux Falls
- 405 mile(s) from Denver, CO
- 1.00 mile(s) from SymCom, electronic control and equipment specialists
- 4.00 mile(s) from Fenske Media Group, professional printing company
- 4.00 mile(s) from Coca Cola Bottling Company, manufacturer of Coca Cola products
- 5.00 mile(s) from Respec, technical consulting & services firm with expertise in engineering
- 5.00 mile(s) from Horizon, aerial photography acquisition & photogrammetric mapping firm
- 5.00 mile(s) from GCC Dacotah Cement Company, manufacturer of natural cement
- 5.00 mile(s) from Landstrom's BH Gold, manufacturer of Black Hills gold jewelery
- 6.00 mile(s) from Black Hills Corporation, energy and utility company
- 8.00 mile(s) from Perdue Manufacturing, wooden furniture & cabinet manufacturing company
- 2.00 mile(s) from SD School of Mines & Tech, Engineering college
- 3.00 mile(s) from National American University, business college
- 3.00 mile(s) from SDSU, Nursing College
- 3.00 mile(s) from Western SD Vo-Tech, Vocational School
- 45.00 mile(s) from Black Hills State University, general studies state college
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Hot tub
- 2.00 mile(s) from Rapid City Skating Rink
- 2.00 mile(s) from swim center
- 3.00 mile(s) from bike path
- 3.00 mile(s) from Flags of Fun
- 4.00 mile(s) from Dinosaur Park
- 7.00 mile(s) from Meadowbrook Golf Course, included in USA's top 50 public golf courses!
- 14.00 mile(s) from Red Rock Golf Course
- 25.00 mile(s) from boating
- 30.00 mile(s) from Mickelson Trail
- 30.00 mile(s) from Black Hills Rock Climbing
- 35.00 mile(s) from jeep rides, open air
- 45.00 mile(s) from trail rides
- 45.00 mile(s) from snow skiing
- Fine dining on premises
- Minervas, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Across the street from TGIF, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- Across the street from Perkin's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, open 24-hours. On site bakery.
- Across the street from Texas Roadhouse, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 0.40 mile(s) from Millstone, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, great home style cooking.
- 0.50 mile(s) from Red Lobster, full service, Seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 0.60 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner, Wine and beer available.
- 0.70 mile(s) from Golden Corral, buffet, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Huge buffets - fresh food served throughout the day.
- 0.80 mile(s) from Applebees, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, Full service bar.
- 3.00 mile(s) from Longhorn Steakhouse, full service, Steak House, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Ramkota Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Rapid City. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean